Palo Alto Networks Tech Insights Webinar: New AVR Salesforce Integration
NextWave Partner Webinar
Tech Insights is a monthly technical webinar series designed specifically to address ongoing technical topics field SEs deal with on a monthly basis with prospects and customers.
Tech Insights Webinar Track
Date + Time:
Thursday, April 9
17:00 - 18:00
New AVR Salesforce Integration
The Application Visibility Report (AVR) is one of the most powerful tools you have to showcase the value of Palo Alto Networks unique visibility into applications and threats. The report allows you to tell a compelling and differentiated story around our approach to enterprise security, and we are happy to announce one of the most requested features: Salesforce.com integration. This update will allow Palo Alto Networks and Partner SEs to begin AVRs directly from Salesforce, instead of the current AVR Portal. The new process simplifies the creation of AVRs, enable detailed win/loss reporting, and allow simple tracking on AVR usage. The session will walk you through the new process step-by-step, answer common questions and concerns, and provide the tools needed to begin running AVRs via Salesforce immediately.
• Enables you to begin AVRs from Salesforce.com.
• Palo Alto Networks SEs and Partners only need their Salesforce login, not an AVR Portal login.
• Allows detailed win/loss and usage tracking for the AVR.
• The current AVR Portal will co-exist during a training period.
• Paves the way for future enhancements to the AVR.