Pulse Secure Webinar: A Spotlight on Zero Trust and SDP in a World of Secure Access
A Spotlight on Zero Trust and SDP in a World of Secure Access
Tuesday, 19 March 2019 / 4 pm
Workforce mobility and widespread adoption of distributed data center and cloud environments have introduced significant access control complexities and threats. Organizations are questioning the efficacy of conventional, perimeter-based defenses and are now evaluating a “trust but verify” model. What are key enterprise considerations when deploying Zero Trust and Software-defined Perimeter (SDP) to enable seamless access, ensure business compliance and mitigate risk?
This webinar provides a pragmatic deep-dive into the world of Zero Trust and explores the advantages, nuances and technologies behind Secure Access and Software Defined Perimeter.
Join Pulse Secure and learn:
- Where IT consumerization, virtualization and multi-cloud impacts access
- The interest, reasoning and mechanics beyond the Zero Trust adoption
- Why modern applications and usage must accommodate multi-trust models
- Assessing Zero Trust readiness and determining targeted implementation
- A flexible reference architecture for hybrid IT secure access
Presented by: Bryan Embrey, Senior Product Manager