Webinar: Compelling Integration - Symantec DLP with Symantec Endpoint Protection
Compelling Integration - Symantec DLP with Symantec Endpoint Protection
Wednesday, 13 March 2019 / 4 pm
In this webinar, you’ll hear about the latest innovations in Symantec DLP 15.5, including a powerful new integration that harnesses the power of DLP and SEP.
We will focus on how DLP helps companies stop malicious apps from stealing their confidential data and comply with strict data privacy requirements such as GDPR.
You won’t want to miss learning how you can leverage a wide range of new capabilities to help your customers defend against stealth data exfiltration, improve their compliance posture, and reduce false positives.
New capabilities and integration include:
- Threat aware data protection leveraging DLP, now integrated with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Exact Match Data Identifier content detection technology
- Enhanced data classification and tagging controls
- Enhanced digital rights management controls leveraging DLP integrated with Symantec Information Centric Encryption (ICE)
- Expanded cloud and on-prem app coverage for Amazon S3, Cisco Spark, Slack and Microsoft Skype for Business
Presented by: Carmine Clementelli, PMM Symantec;
Linda Park, PMM, Symantec
Katheryne Pelak, Sr. Mgr. Channel Mktg. Symantec